EWTN To Air Pontifical High Mass July 1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (JUNE 24, 2009) - EWTN Global Catholic Network will air a Pontifical High Mass of the Extraordinary Form live from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama at 8 a.m. ET Wednesday, July 1. The date was chosen because it is the Solemnity of the Most Precious Blood.
The two-hour liturgy will be celebrated by Bishop Joseph N. Perry, Auxiliary Bishop in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Bishop Perry will also appear at 8 p.m. ET July 1 on “EWTN Live.”
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 28th year, is available in over 148 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com and publishing arm, EWTN, is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205 795-5769
Pontifical High Mass, Latin, Bishop Perry
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel