Michigan teen finds finger in Arby's sandwich
A teen found a finger as he bit into an Arby's sandwich.
A Michigan teen may have to contradict Arby's "good mood food" motto after he found part of a finger in his sandwich.
An attorney has been contacted by Hart's mother.
"I was like, 'that has to be a finger,'" Hart said. "I was about to puke. It was just nasty."
A worker probably left her area after cutting her finger on a meat slicer, according to health officials. The other employees continued with their daily duties, most likely unaware of their co-worker's injury. Food production was stopped and the restaurant was cleaned and sanitized after employees were informed of the incident.
Jamie Vail told the Jackson Citizen Patriot newspaper that her son was okay, however was still "traumatized" by what happened. An attorney has been contacted.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: unsanitary, food, finger, Arby's, rare
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Home & Food News
- THREE MILLION children die annually due to malnutrition
- $4 billion pledged to fight child malnutrition at London world summit
- United Nations: A cure for world hunger - eat bugs
- NuVal system providing an easier way to choose healthy foods
- Study finds that kids are more likely to eat vegetables if their moms do -- while expecting
- Report: Half the world's food production going to waste
- Time to buy the cow! Milk could climb to $7 a gallon
- Pepsi launches 'weight-loss' version of Pepsi
- 5-Hour Energy linked to heart attacks
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?